Okay~....I know this is super freaking random but I got no choice but to post this damn thing up.
First..On Monday, I don't really have anything to write about except for the fact
that i finished BREAKING DAWN at night after my tuition which ended at 9.45pm.
Second..On Tuesday, my day was so boring as i didn't have any book to read. Haizzz..
oh yeah..I also had CCA on that day. It was boring..oh and 老师 was suddenly talking
about the "ice hotel" which would only be build once a year in Sweden I think.
Thirdly, which is today,we got nothing to do and it is as usual, as bored.
Oh..We also had our public speaking competition after waiting for so long
and it turn out rather expected. In what sense?
As usual, after that long whole competition,
we got scolded by a teacher for being overly noisy and unattentive.
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!!!^^