Thursday, August 28, 2008

CIP on July 12th

well...Our CIP was don't know how long ago since
its over.
It was on the 12 of July on the Saturday morning to afternoon.
I remember on that day it was damn hot.
My tea inside my bag was rather a little boiling hot.

Geraldine was just beside me so i took a picture of her...



Belinda was saying "Just look at that balloon.."

Zoe trying to untie the strings of the balloons..Haha

I forgot what are they looking at the phone.Pictures?O.o?

Haha..ChunYan and Mr.Pang counting "money"

Oh...I was kind of 1/2 asleep when i took this and when
I was fully awake..I didn't remember taking it=.=..

Haha..I thought this was kind of cute..
I took a photo of Tisha and Tisha took a photo of that toy bear..


Well...I think that's all for the pictures that i will be putting up there.
The rest of the pictures i kind of a little too lazy to put up
as i don't like to wait for it to load.
Oh..by the way the actual timing for this is 12.04am on Friday.